Welcome to Petoskey's first and only pediatric dental practice.
At Petoskey Pediatric Dentistry, our mission is to provide safe, compassionate, and high-quality pediatric oral health care. Our vision is to serve as a dental home for children which continuously guides them toward oral health self-management. We are both a primary and specialty care office, and we care for infants and children through adolescence, including those with special health care needs.
Who We Are
Jane Stieber, DDS, MSD, MPH
Dr. Jane Stieber was born at Northern Michigan Hospital in Petoskey and grew up in Boyne City. After graduating from Boyne City High School, a variety of experiences shaped the path which led to Petoskey Pediatric Dentistry: College-level cross country running, multiple Boston Marathons, research at the National Institutes of Health, and working at Seattle Children's Hospital.
Between September 2014 and March 2016, Dr. Stieber worked for multiple general dentists in northern Michigan. In March 2016, she opened Petoskey Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. Stieber's formal education consists of:
- Diploma, Boyne City High School, 2002
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Northern Michigan University, 2006
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), University of Michigan, 2011
- Certificate in Maternal and Child Health, University of Washington, 2013
- Master of Science in Dentistry (MSD), University of Washington, 2014
- Master of Public Health (MPH), University of Washington, 2014
- Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry, University of Washington, 2014
In 2015, Dr. Stieber voluntarily completed a multi-step written and oral examination process to become a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, also known as a “board-certified pediatric dentist.” Outside of dentistry, Dr. Stieber enjoys mountain biking, running, preparing healthy meals, reading, traveling, and spending time with her husband and son.
Darlene, Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH)
Emily, Registered Dental Assistant (RDA)
Andrea, Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH)
Kasey, Dental Assistant